- Did you miss me? I know I’ve been gone a while. Where did I go, you ask?
Well thanks to Google Maps, you can see my path to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
- So I drove to my
family hometown and hung out with no other than Angelica
Storm. It made me almost miss my hometown and I really wanted her
go down to New Orleans with me.
- After a 24 hour stopthrough, I met up with a couple of people, and made
my way to New Orleans.
- I drove through here, sent out an APB to Salrac
twice (hey, where u at?), and arrived just in time for the Superbowl.
We won’t talk about Philly losing. At all.
- Number of beads I got? 11. Do I have more pictures? Nope. Thank goodness.
You wouldn’t want to see how I got the beads, would you? ( I plead the 5th).
- The drink of choice while in New Orleans? A hurricane.
How many hurricanes did I have? My posse says 4. Note: 1/2 of a hurricane
is enough to make the mack daddy in me come out. Again, I plead the fifth.
- Hanging with Crackmonkie.
It’s a great thing. Who knew how cool it would be to get inebriated with a
blogger and talk serious tech, blogging, whether or not we should go into
a bar or stand outside, cavorting. Pound pound, sista, pound pound.
- On the way back from New Orleans, my car decided that it didn’t want to
make it home, and instead decided that it wanted to break down right
about here. Damnit.
- Problem with the car? It seems that the transmission went out. That’s right. Just over the state line, my car has to be towed back home. So much for the end of vacation. Is it just my fate in having things disintegrate as I drive
them? On second thought, don’t answer that…..
- Being without my car during the weekend means I missed his
concert….and I coudn’t even meet up with him on Saturday. Damn, damn, damn.
- So what did I end up doing this weekend? Why, I stayed at home and just
worked, making up for my two days off.
- The end result? I made up for lost work time, I missed a concert, and now
I have to really figure out whether out I’m going to SXSW.
How can I defeat my 101/1001
and not even 101 days have passed? Geeze. At least I completed another task.
And, lest we not forget, today is Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day to all. Much love.