b12: operation feed me
src=”http://www.ejflavors.com/images/steak.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ border=”0″ />
Baker’s Dozen: Operation: Feed Me! From KB’s Bakers Dozen.
1. Starting on my new workout plan, I’ve conditioned myself to eat 6 times a day. In fact, I think it’s time to get more food.
2. Hello, my name is EJ. I can do radio blogs quicker than I can make CDs for The Burn It- Fall Edition. If you’re reading this, it’s coming, it’s coming, it’s coming….as soon as I get through eating.
3. Remember that code number 15? Well, try almost tripling it! The new number is 44!!!! Yes! I think this calls for more food!
4. Don’t try to get me to go out on a Friday night…not until after I’ve watched Enterprise, Third Watch, and Medical Investigation. Oh, and after you’ve fed me dinner too….
5. I actually had a brunch with Prime and I didn’t groan and moan (much). It’s hard to be grumpy when people are feeding you. I’m just sayin’.
6. You too can be on call the entire weekend. Luckily no one called! Work (and life) is good! More cake for everybody!
7. I actually went to the record store and only bought one CD. I felt somewhat empty. Must eat to fill out the emptiness.
8. And so I got to Javaology early to meet up with the Atlanta Black Bloggers and had myself a great time, eating a sandwich before people started coming in. Saga rules, in case you didn’t know…..
9. ….but Dave, the organizer of the first event, didn’t show up. Dave! No food for you!
10. The Wire didn’t come on like it was supposed to, so instead I got another snack and…
11. Then got an IM from Fresh as I was eating….and what did he make me do? Turn to Get Down Tonight – Disco Explosion! That lit up my entire night! I set the TiVo for next week just so I can see it in it’s entirety.
12. Apparently, I was so sleepy after eating all that food I missed Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Someone must have put…you guessed it….tryptophan in my food…..