public service announcement…

*Ahem*
Tomorrow, people, tomorrow. Do you have the day off? I sure do. And yes, I’m just as annoyed as Nakachi is. But she’s a river. Well, what about me?
I am the Atacama Desert!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.
YOU ARE THE ATACAMA DESERT
You are the driest area on Earth. Your annual rainfall is roughly the depth of a dollar bill. In fact, often you can go for several years without any precipitation whatsoever. If you wanted to fill a pint glass by rainfall alone, you would have to have started in 1704, five years before the invention of the piano; to get enough water to drown a man of average height would take 3600 years, or the time between us and the Hittites. You really put Canadian “dry” ginger ale into perspective.
Meme police: Tomorrow should be a national holiday. I’m entitled.

9 comments on “public service announcement…

1. Which Extremity of the World Are You?

From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey. YOU ARE THE NILE At 4145 miles from your furthest extremity to the Mediterranean Sea, you outdo the Amazon to become the world’s longest river. The piranhas hate you. Beneath you lies…

2. Bernie says:

Tomorrow…tomorrow…hmmm?
    Oh, yeah! Our company picnic is tomorrow!
    Gee, thanks for reminding me EJ. Too bad you can’t be there.
    You doing anything special?

3. Intellifreak says:

I have tomorrow off!

4. j. brotherlove says:

Tomorrow? Yeah, that’s the day after my anniversary. Thanks for remembering. You’re the best!

5. Ryan Canty says:

im off tomorrow….should i call you and cheer you up?
    (wait…what is tomorrow for you ej? *scratching head* :))

6. KB says:

Is there something special happening tomorrow that I should be aware of??

7. Jason T. says:

Why worry about tomorrow?
    Why worry about tomorrow, shall I stew about it now?
    Shall I say, It is no use, give it up, throw in the towel?
    Why worry about tomorrow, will it bring me health and gain?
    Or shall I wake up in the morning, in poverty and pain?
    Why worry about tomorrow, whatever comes my way?
    I’ve got all that I can handle just to make it through today.
    Why worry about tomorrow? There’s no point or so it seems.
    Will I wake up in the morning and find it’s all been just a dream?
    Tomorrow is only maybe, and though yesterday was rough.
    Today is all I have, and yes, today is quite enough.
    Yes, it’s fun to dream, and there is nothing wrong with hopes.
    But there’s still a Master Planner, and He may just tell us Nope.
    There is One who holds tomorrow, and only He knows what is best.
    So I’ll place my hand in His, He will help me meet the test.
    I can’t worry about tomorrow, it is God’s and God’s alone.
    For today, I’ll do my best, and give thanks when it is gone.

� 1999, Jerry Ham
    Happy Tomorrow, EJ!

8. tito says:

DAMN – TOMORROW!! i almost forgot tomorrow is friday, i gotta bathe tomorrow. good look bruh, i almost forgot that one.

9. thad says: