Time for a meme. I must be either bored or tired.
Karsh -> Nova + Prime -> SunRay + Deb -> Me.
1. Your name spelled backwards. je. That’s French for I.
2. Where were your parents born? South Carolina and Alabama.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Trillian.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Agave
5. Last time you swam in a pool? N/A. I can’t swim.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yeah, in Elementary school. I avoided it like the plague in high school
7. How many kids do you want? One.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Heavy Metal.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? For the internet only. We have a sexy satellite service.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nope, although I would like to. I actually got a moped insurance quote online the other day to see how cheap it would be. I think they are a pretty nifty way to get around.
12. Ever prank call anybody? *Blush*
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Plural. Yes.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yep. So nice, I’m gonna do it twice.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Scotland.
16. Do you have a garden? Yeah.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Boondocks. Hands down.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yep, and I can sing them just like Ashanti can.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower. Morning.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Movie? What movie?
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn. Lotsa butter.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Does grape juice count?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No. Any Alabama boy that told you different lied.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Bwahahahahaha. No.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple juice.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Prime. Agave.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Snickers. Don’t eat many chocolate bars anyway. Don’t get any ideas.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? About a month ago.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Keep those things away from me.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, for computer science work in high school.
32. Are you a good cook? I’m a good eater.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course. Oh you meant gas. Well, yeah.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nope.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes when I worked at McDonalds and Wendys at the same time.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? My prescriptions.
38. Ever throw up in public? Nope!
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I’ve had both. Still have one.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yup.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
42. Can exes be friends? Yes. All of mine are friends. Except one.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Oh man, this is a tough one. This had to be one of my friends Mellonnee.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope.
45. What message is on your answering machine? You’ve reached EJ and Mike. We’re not in right now. Leave a message.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Eddie Murphy as Gumby.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Anastasia Beaverhausen.
48. What is in your purse? I don’t know where my purse is. *Glares*
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Listen to music.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I’m still livin’.