Easter. It’s a fine force to be reckoned with, and with traffic, rain, people cooking, and my eating, I’ve done nothing but hang around all day and be proclaimed The Food Bunny by the Flavors. So in between all the chicken bones and coconut cake, I managed to:
1. Listen to Cee-Lo and become strangely enamored by it;
2. Listened to lots of music, keeping myself awake when I really should be asleep: Zero 7 (I feel a review coming on), Knoc-Turnal (still reviewing), and Carl Thomas, Usher (sorry, I’m not feeling it- I need to absorb it more, but coming along the heels of Janet, I’m not impressed);
3. Managed to generate yet another
Monday Melodies to start out the week;
4. Try to reconcile the fact that Kwame may not win The Apprentice. Damn that Omarosa. Does anyone have any plaster I can drop on her head;
5. Prepare myself for Dining Out For Life (thanks, Enigma).
And then of all things, I did another meme because of it. Thanks, Karsh. Hopefully, no-one will drop plaster on his head. This time, it was pretty accurate for me, I had to admit:
From The Apprentice:
I am like Troy. — “PHD, MBA, BA, to me it’s all BS. Street smarts are where it’s at.”
Troy was Versacorp’s Project Manager for the Lemonade Challenge, and Protégé’s Project Manager for the Real Estate Challenge.
How was your Easter?