Via DC and George:
- Being born in NY and raised in the south covers the east coast with the exception of Delaware and Rhode Island. New Hampshire was a cab ride gone awry.
- Various contracts had me go everywhere, but managed to exclude most northern mountainous states, Kansas, West Virginia, Delaware, and Rhode Island.
- Going to college and living in Chicago for 7 years gave me plenty of excuses to be in the Midwest.
- Different contracts took me to Washington State, Nebraska, and Iowa.
- A cross country move for Prime took us through California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, and of course, we all know about Hawaii. Still looking for a job there…
I got it from here, where you can create your own visited states map, or write about it on the open travel guide.