big post of life premiere
I’m a little evil this month. Prometheus is still
on it’s last legs. I’ll keep going ’till the proverbial fat lady sings, or I
purchase another one next year.
But until that happens, I shall remain le
Monday, 08 December 2003.
EJ’s Big Post of Life List.
Top 5 things wrong in my field of vision right now:
1. Beyonce winning more awards than ever. She’s getting overplayed in the worst
2. Ashanti. Please don’t play that in my car.
3. E.R. What started out as one of my all-time favorite shows is so uncool
these days. It’s boring me to tears. Can they just let Goran or Noah go,
for goodness sakes?
4. George Bush. If I went into detail though, it would be the same thing
as saying the same shit over and over again.
5. George Bush. I couldn’t think of a 5th, but he’s annoying enough to me about now that he gets 2 spots.
Name four things you wished you had:
• A steady contract. I love the fact of having a great job with a steady
contract. Warms me immensly.
• More time. I could blog more, listen to music more, watch more television.
Goodness, does it sound like I don’t do anything all day or what?
• More money. The future is so very bright.
Name four smells you love :
• A homecooked dinner.
Brand new crisp money
Name four things you are thinking about:
• Catching up on music
Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii
• Catching up on television
Name four things you did today:
Top 5 songs of the right now:
"One Trick Pony" — Nelly Furtado. I’m not a one trick pony (3x).
"All My Love" — 112. They can sing, you know.
"Touch" — Seal. Simply classic.
"You Don’t Know My Name" – Alicia Keys. It’s not the singing, by
any means. The piano and the backgrounds are more than enough.
"Plug It In" — Kish Kash. Basement Jaxx. JC Chasez. Word.
Last thing you:
Who do you want to:
• Kill :: No one in particular. At least not today.
Hear from :: My mother
Look like :: Kelly Perine or Alphonso Ribero.
Be like :: myself.
• Last song you heard :: "What About This Love" – Mr. Fingers
Last movie you saw :: X2.
Last movie you saw on the big screen :: Finding Nemo.
Last thing you had to drink :: Da Peach Mode from Panera
Last thing you ate :: Turkey and Bacon sandwich and creme of mushroom soup
Last time you cried :: Good question. It’s been a while.
Last time you smiled :: Just a few seconds ago. I do that quite a bit.
Last time you laughed :: Just a few seconds ago. Watching Angels in America
will do that to you..
Last time you danced :: Downstairs. No one saw me. I like it that way.
Last person you hugged :: Karsh. He wanted a hug.
Last thing you said :: "Wow!"
Last person you talked to online :: Anitra
Last thing you smelled :: My feet.
Last car ride :: My Rodeo.
Last CD played :: Nelly Furtado – Folklore
Last item bought :: Gas.
Albums playing on the regular right now:
Alicia Keys – The Diary of Alicia Keys
Seal – IV
112 – Hot and Wet
Nelly Furtado – Folklore
Mr. Fingers – Introduction
Esthero – Breath From Another
Jamie Principle – Midnight Hour
Missy Elliott – This Is Not A Test
Timbaland & Magoo – Under Construction Part II
Lewis Taylor – stoned | part I
Carleen Anderson – Alberta’s Daughter
Michael Johnson – Vibrations