Give a little love / right to me / Give a little love / right through me
– Perfect Day, Kelis f/ No Doubt
The past couple of days have been really eventful. As such, I haven’t posted any entries. I have been busy doing some cool stuff, like:
1. Purchase, ship, and listen to Kelis’ new album Wanderworld (Thanks, Jason).
2. Almost finish with my review of Raphael Saadiq’s new CD, Instant Vintage.
3. Watch the latest episode of The Wire. HBO plans on showing reruns of it on July 6th, so I should be ready.
4. Read some of George’s “Obligatory name-game entry”.
5. [Attempted an] Installation of Movable Type 2.21.
6. Have a nice anniversary dinner. That was so cool.
7. Saw Mama and Junior off to Virginia Beach.
8. Attempted to sit through Memento. Failed twice.
9. Sat through How High. (Ok, I admit, I did like some of it.)
10. Got myself wet with Cecily.
11. Skipped rocks with Anitra.
12. Sauntered over to Lisa.
13. Still trying to figure out who Chikithia is!!
As such, life has been extra cool. This is shaping to be one of the best parts of my life. Back at it…..