In Rotation, Volume 25

It’s the second one in a row with too many good tracks to choose from. Presenting:

In Rotation, Volume 25. [Click to play or right click-save as to download.

Would you like to subscribe to podcasts for iTunes? Go to Advanced -> Subscribe to Podcasts in iTunes and enter in the following link:

01 – Waiting (feat. Kenny Thomas and Roy Ayers) – Richard Earnshaw [myspace] [Kenny – myspace]
02 – Put A Little Lovin’ In Your Heart – Incognito [link]
03 – Truth – MdCL presents Sy Smith [site | Sy Smith – wiki]
04 – Circles (Feat. Nina Jayne) – Richard Earnshaw [Nina – site]
05 – The Biggest Sin – Wicked Jazz Sounds Band [site]
06 – Clickstrodinaire – Aroop Roy [myspace]
07 – ChamPain – CeeLo [site]
08 – AZUR (As You Are) – Stuart Zender & Don-E [Stuart – site | Don-E – myspace]
09 – Game Of Love – Nick Van Gelder ft. Mazan [Nick – myspace]
10 – Catchin’ Up – Loop Session
11 – It’s You – Deyampert ft. Jane Hamilton [Deyampert – myspace | Jane – myspace one & two]
12 – Rollercoaster . – Nikko Gray [myspace]
13 – Average Fruit – Quadron [myspace]
14 – Chinese Silk – Un-Cut featuring Jenna G [Un-Cut wiki | Jenna G wiki]
15 – Extraordinary Love – Driis [site]
16 – I Need Music – Bennson [myspace]
17 – Daydream – Dira [myspace]

In trying to come up with this podcast I discovered that I had way too much music to choose from, so I just let it flow and stashed the rest away for IR 26 which will be coming in about 2 weeks. There’s much to say, but I will keep this as brief as possible, since it’s impossible to say how great each track is. I started with Richard Earnshaw, Incognito, and McDL (better known as Mark DeClive Lowe) with Sy Smith. “Circles” with vocals by Nina Jayne is the second cuts that made me sit up and pay attention to the album “In Truth.”

The next track is the head nodder “The Biggest Sin” (and if you didn’t nod your head to it, be sure to let me know!) It’s followed by the instrumental “Clickstrodinaire”
by Aroop Roy. Following this instrumental are two tracks from former members of Jamiroquai (and great artists in their own right), bassist Stuart Zender and drummer Nick Van Gelder. “AZUR” is also grace with vocals by Don-E while “Game Of Love” has lead vocals by Mazen.

Five absolutely sublime tracks “Catchin’ Up,” “It’s You,” “Rollercoaster,” “Average Fruit,” and “Chinese Silk” are followed by a singer/rapper named Driis. If the name doesn’t sound familiar to you, his real name Idris Elba will. I end the set with two mellow tracks – “I Need Music” and “Daydream.”

Got requests? Send an email to ejflavors at gmail dot com. For those who’d like to subscribe to these podcasts, enter this link manually into iTunes. Also, please be sure to check out on GROOVMNT always keepin’ you in the loop. Take it light.

Click above to play, or right click, then choose "save as" to download.

14 Responses “In Rotation, Volume 25”

1. Joaquino
    10 September 2010 at 20:03

Thanks so much for this podcast! They are always a nice addition to my collection…

2. 12 September 2010 at 12:49

Hey EJ!

Love the mix, and I have been meaning to tell you that I love the new look as well! : )

• 12 September 2010 at 18:56

Hey Moni –

Thanks a lot. It was definitely a labor of love. :)

3. 14 September 2010 at 18:58

Oh lovely DJ this is the balm I’ve been seeking, seeking, seeking. Thank you so much. :O) I have some new tunage about…if you think any of it might fit into your flows, holla back when you can. They’re all different genres, but the tags by the song are kinda self explanatory.

Here’s some of it:

Peace and Respect,

jianda

• 29 September 2010 at 22:27

I love your tracks, Ji. I need to get together with you- need to incorporate your sound into the next rotation!

4. 15 September 2010 at 10:08

Another nice set of music, ends nicely with that “daydream” track.

• 29 September 2010 at 22:28

Thanks, man. Get at me. I was trying to track you down on FB.

5. 29 September 2010 at 14:38

I love almost every mix you put out here, but this one was perfect for me today. Just wanted to let you know that you made my rainy, gloomy afternoon wonderful. People were laughing at me chair dancing in my cube at work.

• 29 September 2010 at 22:33

Thanks, this was one of my favorite ones from all time also. The vibe was just right. I’ll need to do these more frequently since there’s so much good music coming out.,

• 4 October 2010 at 13:54

I’m not seeing a tip jar around here anywhere. What’re my options if I want to drop you some funds in appreciation?

6. 29 September 2010 at 22:31

7. jianda
    4 September 2011 at 18:10

ej hit me up i can send u a lot of music. 1 ji

8. jianda
    4 September 2011 at 18:33

can you tell i visit this page a lot? such a favorite mix among the many.