1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
I would be one hellified producer with a studio adjacent to the house. Sans incidents like ones in Dubai, of course.
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
That’s easy. The W. Six years of pure frustration. Runner-ups include Adolph Hitler and Whitney Houston.
3. What’s the dumbest decision you’ve made in the past 5 years?
Putting my time (and my money, damnit ) out there towards a couple of people and not getting anything in return.
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.
Now you know I can’t give up my music….
5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?
I would want to stick with what I have right now. *Rimshot*
6. So you’ve been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You’re sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?
I read way too many blogs to be able to just put one person out there, and I’ve also met dozens of bloggers and had great conversations with all of em, and about a dozen I haven’t met yet. I’ll say Todd Kelley, because I haven’t hung with him yet.
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don’t defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won’t count against you. Duh.)
I’m not going to answer that, with the grounds that it will do more than incriminate me, it will cause me great bodily harm.
8. You’re going on a 5 hour road trip…which 5 CDs do you bring?
Damn, this is hard, but given that this is a road trip and not the 5 best CDs ever:
Stevie Wonder – Songs In The Key Of Life (Disc 2)
Loose Ends – Zagora
Outkast – Speakerboxxx
Kelis – Wanderland
D’Influence – London (Disc 1)
9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
Not only would my kids bury me, but they’d also throw a huge party in my honor.
10. What’s your biggest insecurity?
Living. I constantly reassess the way I’ve been living.
11.What’s the first blog you read every day…or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don’t be saying mine just cuz I’m the one asking…unless of course you really mean it. LOL)
I read 200+ blogs through Bloglines, so that’s a skewed question. The one that I have to make sure that I read is Humanity Critic’s because he posts consistently.
12. When’s the last time you peed your pants?
If you count actually having to strenuously stop the flow before you can get to a restroom. then I’d say about a year ago. I had to hold Benjamin until I could get to the bathroom. Made me look like a thug.
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
Paycheck, hands down. Working a restaurant down on the beach. I forgot what I spent it on, but it wasn’t porn since my mother was there with me and I was only 16 and couldn’t buy porn anyway.
14. Do you have kids? Want kids?
No, and probably not. If you’re talking surrogate kids, then yeah, I’ve got one and could definitely have more.
15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can’t effing stand…you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd…that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?
I’d video a statement out and put it out on the network.
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
I probably need my fingernails more.
17. What makes you angry?
18. What makes you horny?
Smiles and glances from quiet people.
19. What makes you nervous?
Not getting a paycheck.
20. What makes you smile?
Speaking more by saying nothing and going with the vibe.