Back In The Day and Five: The Meme

Back in town from Philly, and this is an easy way to start it out. Carla
made me do it:

Ten years ago: Lived and loved pretty hard.
Five years ago: Celebrated the new millenium.
One year ago: I was celebrating a new birthday and having
a good time doing it.
Yesterday: Was in Philadelphia, Pennsyvania at a friend’s house
and in Wilmington, Delaware at a BBQ, listened to enough old school music to
do two radio blogs, watched more episodes of Good Times than I should have,
and decided to not go to a concert and hung out with friends instead.
Today: Took a plane back home, talked on the phone with a couple
of friends, took a long nap.
Tomorrow: I’ll be back at work and catch up on television
that I missed this past weekend.
5 snacks I enjoy: Sun Chips, Krispy Kreme Donuts, Cashews,
Chocolate Chip Cookies, Little Debbie’s Nutty Bars.
5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Not
much of a lyrics type of guy, since I listen to so much music, but I recite
lyrics to a lot of Mint Condition, Prince, The Time.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Payoff the house, all
remaining bills, open up a computer consulting firm, set up a charity, and save
the rest.
5 locations I’d like to runaway to: In no order: Chicago,
The Bay Area, London, Hawaii, Toronto.
5 bad habits I have: Dirty clothes where they shouldn’t be,
forget to clean the sink after shaving, driving until I see the gas light come
on instead of filling up in advance, purchasing music like a crack fiend, reading
blogs when I should be sleeping.
5 things I like doing: Watching TV, reading blogs, working,
purchasing music and listening to music.
5 things I would never wear: thongs, bras, polyester, lycra,
rings.
5 TV shows I like: The Amazing Race, Star Trek series, 4400,
Battlestar Galactica, CSI.
5 movies I like: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Incredibles,
New Jack City, Fight Club, The Matrix.
5 famous people I’d like to meet: Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis,
Prince, Bill Clinton, Bill Withers.
5 biggest joys at the moment: Television, reading, hanging
out with friends, listening to music, and being a technogeek.
5 favorite toys: As a kid: Spirograph, Lite Brite, Perfection,
Lego, GI Joe.
5 people to tag: Todd,
Obi, Luke
Cage
, **RPM**, and
Terecico. Anyone else
who wants to play, please go ahead.

14 Responses “Back In The Day and Five: The Meme”

1. 24 July 2005 at 23:28

Cool list.
    *wipes brow* Glad I didn’t get tagged. LOL

2. 25 July 2005 at 01:15

Monday Meme (tagged by EJ)

Ten years ago: I was making six figures!!! Five years ago: I was unemployed!!! One year ago: I was getting engaged Yesterday: I was extremely depressed Today: I’m a little better… Tomorrow: (hopefully) I’ll be even better. 5 snacks I…

3. 25 July 2005 at 03:21

Loved this… =) Ummm… I’m easily inspired and an accomplished blog-jacker… so this meme might get got. LOL

4. 25 July 2005 at 07:52

Monday Meme (tagged by EJ)

5. 25 July 2005 at 10:01

EJ you missed a good show. I coud’ve done without John Legend. But Common handled business, put it down, gave his heart to Philly. Good show. For my take check out http://www.terecico.typepad.com.

6. 25 July 2005 at 10:29

let me get into this yea…

7. 25 July 2005 at 15:02

you? miss a concert? say it ain’t so!

8. 25 July 2005 at 17:13

missing concerts? don’t make me pull ur music lover card.

9. 25 July 2005 at 21:47

Man….Lite Brite was my shit! I had all those damn pegs all over the place. LOL I loved this. Hmm….seeing as though I haven’t been much of the regular blog “poster” I guess I may have to jack this one too. Just like X! tee hee hee

10. 25 July 2005 at 23:18

oohhhh…EJ!! I was looking for your concert review. I already got Terecico’s but hey s@#!# happens! Hopefully your birthday blowout was just that!

11. 26 July 2005 at 01:13

*slaps forehead*
    First this cricket…now this??? LMAO.
    Aiight. I’ve never been tagged before. *re-positions dunce cap on her head*
    Because I am still all a rage about this bug – I shall do it now. And you…YOU…will pay. *snickers*

12. 26 July 2005 at 02:24

ok..its good to know i wasn’t the only one going bananas off of the Good Times Marathon this weekend.
    I even went to hunys house and had them watching it.
    Although I knew I had gone too far on sunday when out of nowhere in the middle of IKEA I started singing “Temporary lay offss. Good Times! Easy credit rip offs Good Times!! Ain’t we luck we got ’em….”
    and then
    um…Huny chimed in.
    *drops head shamefully*
    we are officially corny. i know lol
    And I’m sure we scared some white people in the process.
    Oh well!

13. 26 July 2005 at 10:33

Good post… I’m stealing it:)

14. 1 August 2005 at 16:41

no thong or bra? what’s wrong with you? *smirk*