In Rotation: 05/06/05

Today’s In
Rotation: 05/06/05
is now complete with dialogue in between most
of the cuts. I personally think I sound like I’m talking into pillows, but hey,
maybe they can use my voice as a cartoon character.

In Rotation: 05/06/05.

These are on the mellow tip, which is how I’ve been feeling this week.

01 – Intro
11 – BZP – Call Me feat. 3AM
12 – Silhouette Brown – Just A Little More
13 – Teedra Moses – Caught Up
14 – EBTG – Low Tide Of The Night
15 – Ivy – I Think Of You

Vibe with me.

11 Responses “In Rotation: 05/06/05”

1. 6 May 2005 at 01:59

Definitely fits my mood! I ♥ it! You sound nothing like a cartoon character, you actually sound like a dj here in Greenville. :)

2. 6 May 2005 at 10:35

Told ya about that Silhouette Brown.

3. 6 May 2005 at 11:13

I think you sound GREAT EJ! I really like the song choices and the total vibe you have going on over here. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face this week. It was highly stressful for me and my family due to a financial crisis, but it’s all good now.
    I have to get back to the music now, so enjoy your weekend!

4. 6 May 2005 at 11:39

This would make for a great crusing cd; flying down the highway going nowhere happily. Great one, EJ!

5. 6 May 2005 at 11:44

WKEJ is dope! 😉 I love the intros! Of course, you prolly know what my fav. cut is right?

6. 6 May 2005 at 12:09

Mint Condition, baby!!!
    whew!!!! Ivana into Dwele!! that’s a lot of flava righ there!
    Man, I got this plugged into my stereo. It’ll get me through a day of sickness…

7. 6 May 2005 at 12:55

I am glad u finally got on the right track w. Teedra Moses… Thanks for the shout…

8. 6 May 2005 at 15:38

Pound pound, brah. Pound pound.

9. 6 May 2005 at 23:22

Oh, wow… you included Ms. Linda Carriere in your mix! That probably makes us the only two heads in the new world who know (and love) this wonderful German vocalist :)
    My favourite track from her superb album was the bittersweet “Just friends,” the one that you’ve included is awesome too. Hopefully she’ll release a new record soon.

10. 7 May 2005 at 16:51

nice cuts. I used to rock that EBTG joint for a minute back in 2000/2001. Forgot about that song.

11. 8 May 2005 at 12:26

EJ, I meant to tell you on Friday…great mix. And seee…not only are you EJ da DJ, but now you’re EJ da MC. Nice! I see you, Atlanta!!!