Alright, let’s see if I can come up with 12:
1. Had a gathering at the house. It was alright, but work (and KB) caught up with me, so I stayed up and did some interesting mixes with my vocals and actual MP3s…..
2. …but you don’t really want to hear about that, do you?
3. I stayed home and watched Enterprise again. I’m trying not to give away what actually happened, except I have to say that at the conclusion of the episode, I had to rewind the TiVo at least 3 times. Anybody see it besides me? You feel me?
4. I’m mad that Third Watch’s last episode is this week. I was just starting to get into the show too. But why did they have to put Wyclef Jean on there? Cmon.
5. I had the option to go see Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy. It was either that or XXX. Guess which one won? Warning: Geek alert.
6. That’s right, it was all about Hitchhiker’s. And yeah, I enjoyed it. Considering I read the book around 4 times when I was growing up, I reserve the right to check it out and get totally geeked.
7. I went out to brunch with two guys, got full, and came back home.
8. Meanwhile, while we were gone, Anna (the beagle on the right) decided that she wanted to taste the rainbow…so she did.
9. End result on Sunday afternoon? The rainbow. All over. the. carpet. In case you’re wondering beagles cannot eat a bag of Skittles.
10. I had a gourmet meal of hot dogs and juice for Sunday. With spicy mayo. Yep… nothing but the finest for me.
11. I watched Grey’s Anatomy and now Desperate Housewives and yes, I’m hooked on this show too. I told you I need help.
12. Got a couple of IM’s and read a couple of blogs asking about having a little blog meetup this weekend. So here goes: this coming Friday at Barley’s, and Saturday at Checquers. People still interested, give me a shout (IM or comment) and I’ll make sure we have the headcount. Does anyone have a mailing list? Do I need to make one? Holla back!