Baker’s Dozen: A Brotherlove
Kinda Weekend. From KB’s
- Okay, so I got the car back. Aren’t you glad? So, yep, I got a chance to
jump in the car and get out of the house.
- What’s the first thing I did this weekend? I got off of work early to celebrate
the Brotherlove weekend, ’cause you know, it
was his birthday and all, and I gotta represent.
- I almost missed leaving the house, because I couldn’t get away from the
television fast enough. No. I had to sit there and watch Law
And Order: Special Victims Unit, and then just when I thought I would
simply TiVo the second Law And Order episode coming on and run out of the
house, what happened?
- Well, in the Law
and Order: Trial By Jury, who’s bandaged up face did I see? Treach!
So yes, I ended up sitting up at home intrigued by this episode.
- My quick synopsis on this series is the following: I personally like it.
I’m a Bebe Neuwirth
and Fred Thompson
fan, so yep, I’m hooked. Did anyone else happen to see this episode?
- I went out for exactly one hour on Friday, misplaced my car (heh heh), then
found my car, and came back home. I checked my email and there was a note
in there that said that I needed to be at the rekkasto to see two people.
Since the first person was….
- Anthony David,
I figured that I would be able to get there, purchase two CDs and get them
autographed and send them to two
what? He never showed. Yo, Anthony David: next time, show up for
- There was, however, another artist by the name of Slick,
who has an EP coming out this week. A good guy whose vibes are similar to
Anthony David and Anthony
Hamilton, who’s also doing some work with Anthony, Erykah Badu and others,
I had a great conversation with him as I listened to his music. He’s not mentioned
in many places on the web, but I did manage to find him mentioned
- I picked up 3 CDs while I was there. I’ll drop some tunes on Friday, since
I’m still grooving to them, so stay tuned.
- I ran out of the rekkasto, and then made it down to Two
Urban Licks, got myself fairly toasted and gorged myself.
- Sunday, I went to go see Be
Cool and I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Matter of fact, I believe
I’m going to see it again!! Has anyone seen it? And if they have….
- ….wasn’t The
Rock hilarious in the film? Go see it, if you haven’t, and you’ll know
what I’m talking about. F.
Gary Gray gets a high mark for this film.
Share on Facebook