Baker’s Dozen: Carless, Week 2. From KB’s
- After not having my car for a week, I finally folded and got a rental car from Hertz.
Me staying at home and not having gone to the gym is not good thing. This
will be rectified today.
- "Why didn’t you get your car this week," you ask? Well, first it’s
the transmission. Next, the axle. It’s supposed to be ready this week. I’m
not holding my breath.
- Getting the mack mommy mix ready for OSW started out being really difficult,
but of course, when the women start putting their requests in the ring, it
suddenly got really easy. Look forward to another mack daddy, and then another
mack mommy mix. In short, we’re all set through March at this rate.
- Got to speak to Saga,
who then introduced me to Fave.
Yet another cool blog to read – and an even cooler person.
- Speaking of which, what happened to The Prom Queen Is Dead?
- Not only has Prom Queen been dethroned, but Around
The Way Girl has taken her ball and gone home, too. Man!
- Even though I can’t make it to SXSW,
I will be making it to New York on April 10th for
Brown Sugar. New Yorkers, this is your official notice. Check it out.
Let Nichelle know if you’re going to make it.
- The first thing I do when I get my rental car? I go to the record store.
What do I pick up? New Sector Movement’s Download
This, Geno Young’s The
Ghetto Symphony, and Silhouette
Brown. Just because eXponent is on lockdown now doesn’t mean I’ve stopped.
Look an upcoming review or two, particularly on New Sector Movement, which
is in my ears right as we speak.
- Speaking of which, have you even gotten into Audioscrobbler?
If you’re a music maniac, I’d suggest you do so. Who, me? ejflavors
of course. I’d be thrilled to find out what everybody’s listening to, and
on top of that, you can check out what I’m vibing to. Thanks, Ofrenda
for the hook-up.
- I meant to do the radio blog and song selections from J. Brotherlove’s post
To Ten, but I got sidetracked with the Mack Mommies.
- Did anyone besides me sit there on Friday night, and instead of going out,
decided to watch NBC’s splendid version of Enterprise?
They are not renewed, and as such, the episodes have gotten intense. Just
when I thought that Enterprise was weaker than weak, they’re pulling out all
the stops. Damn….
- You know it’s bad attempting to come up with twelve thoughts, when for the
12th one, you have nothing to talk about but television. Did anyone see the
Watch/Medical Investigation crossover episode? Wyclef Jean was in this
episode, and as much as I don’t want to admit it, I really loved it. Okay,
it’s official. I’m ultra lame on a Friday night. Ahh well.
Share on Facebook