This time, a meme in threes….
Three names you go by:
- Professor (from my brother in law and his fam)
- E (at the gym)
Three screennames you have:
- [e noir]
-  (ICQ)
Three things you like about yourself:
- My tenacity
- My adaptability
- My friendliness
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
- My obsessiveness.
- My one track mind sometimes.
- Avoidance of people that annoy me when I should explain why I’m actually annoyed.
Three parts of your heritage:
- Jamaica (needs to be verified, but I remember it being said somewhere).
Three things that scare you:
- Being jobless
Three of your everyday essentials:
- My meds
- My laptop
Three things you are wearing right now:
- Thick socks
- Contact lenses
Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
- Loose Ends
- Stevie Wonder
Three of your favorite songs at present:
- “This Thing” by D’Nell
- “Perfect” by Snoop Doggy Dogg f/Charlie Wilson
- “Harajuku Girls” by Gwen Stefani
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
- Entering into an enterpreneurial partnership with friends.
- Actually write/produce a song.
- Help plan and implement a family reunion.
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Two truths and a lie:
- I don’t have a salary.
- I love beaches because I can swim.
- I’m a sucker for southern people.
Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
- A boo-tay
Three things you just can’t do:
- Hang with people I dislike.
Three of your favorite hobbies:
- Online reading
- Listening to / purchasing music.
- Bicycling (when I get a chance to which is NEVER)…
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
- Catch up on all the music I’ve bought.
Three careers you’re considering:
- DJ/Music Producer
- Lottery winner
Three places you want to go on vacation:
- Hawaii (again)
Three kids names:
Three things you want to do before you die:
- See my great-great nephews & nieces.
- Not have to wake up having to work to make a living.
- Travel the world.
Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully: