Baker’s Dozen. Snoozin’ Season. From KB’s
1. Trying to think of 12 useful things I’ve done this weekend is almost like
taking a long exam. In the dark. Without a pencil.
2. However, the bed is my fortress of solitude as sleeping eight to ten hours
a day becomes commonplace now.
3. Conversations with Prime, trying to get
over a cold all weekend, have their moments of dramedy:
ej: what we gonna eat for dinner?
Prime: oh, probably chicken.
ej: you gonna pick it up?
Prime: but I am still dying.
ej: then i will drive your car!!
Prime: I think I have enough life left in me…
4. Got halfway through Getting
Things Done. I have a schedule now. Let’s hope it pans out.
5. First task: only hit snooze button twice each day.
6. I guess John Legend
knows about bootleg
copies of his CD on the street right now.
7. Picked up Human League CDs for the next Old School Wednesday. It’s more than
an adventure, it’s a second job!
8. Not to be constrained with the music for Old School Wednesday, received a
couple of CDs to review for Mixtapes,
Etc. this week too.
9. The next time you invite me to your house, make sure you have some Welch’s
Passionfruit juice, okay? Thanks.
10. I want it to be Summertime, just
like Fresh! does.
11. I don’t know why I’m so enamored with Third
Watch now. It’s the show that keeps me in the house on Friday nights, instead
of hangin’ out with the fellas.
12. And now, for the bizzare show that has me laughing every weekend on Adult
Oblongs. Does this mean I’m demented or just in the house too long?