Baker’s Dozen: Phonograph Fiend. From KB’s
1. Getting used to a week of work that’s going to be more than just a little
2. Realizing that I’m also going to meme myself to death next week, because my
brain is going to serious mush after work each day.
3. "I’m gonna go hang out downstairs and spin some records…"
4. …which turns into "I’m downstairs ripping cassette tapes for OSW…."
5. …which scares Prime
and Anna because I’m singing
with reckless abandon….
6. That water leaking from the sewer line? Fixed. But not without having to pay
both arms, both legs, and any other genital of your choice to have it repaired.
This week? Three letters: P, B, and J.
7. The Wire is now becoming
EJ’s study session, resulting in constantly rewinding scenes so I don’t miss nuances
here and there.
8. Speaking of memes, goin’ to copy one off of KB,
because this could be fun. Everybody needs a little excitement every now and then.
Think of 3 pictures you’d like to see. Leave whatever you’d like
to see in the comments. Things around my house, or whatever… something I can
take a picture of easily. Once I have enough requests, I’ll start posting them.
If I can’t, or won’t, take a picture of something you’ve requested, I’ll let
9. Yeah, I live here, but I miss things, like Appreciating
10. Look at the nice icon on the right hand side. It’s October. Show some love.
11. I got a lot of CDs from two cool
This will keep me focused when I’m working, instead of falling asleep.
12. Two things I’m still laughing over: this
pic from TJ, and this
one from Todd Kelley (via JT).
And yeah, I’m still laughing over this one too, Neena:
You represent… apathy. You don’t really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don’t really care about anything. This is just the way you are… you’re quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.