an eyefull, volume I

As promised, some pics of me. I’m starting to get into this picture taking. I’m still
taking requests, so get it while the gettin’s good.

ASB wanted a picture of me in my favorite chair, which is actually in the living room, my favorite shoes (Tim’s) with my feet in them, and the backyard, where we can see the foliage, courtyard, and waterfall.

Lis wanted to see the favorite room in my house with me in it, which is my office, what I would be if I came back in another life which would be a computer constantly on and playing MP3s all the damn time, and me, holding up a pic from my childhood which is me, standing in front of our huge stereo system back in 1970 singing.

Rogue wanted to see my favorite underwear, my favorite view from my home, and the bed just after I wake up, complete with work computer, network cable, pillows, remotes, and blankets.

The parameters again:

Think of 3 pictures you’d like to see. Leave whatever you’d like to see in the comments. Things around my house, or whatever… something I can take a picture of easily. Once I have enough requests, I’ll start posting them. If I can’t, or won’t, take a picture of something you’ve requested, I’ll let you know.

Have at it.

16 Responses “an eyefull, volume I”

1. 9 October 2004 at 18:21

You want to come back as a laptop in another life? I sure hope your laptop does not come back as YOU and flip the script on ya…

2. 9 October 2004 at 18:26

that was fun. and if i didn’t absolutely hate taking pix, i would be inclined to do this lil meme (i hate that word btw! LOL).
    OK… since you obliged me before… here i go ‘gin:
    1/ your favorite no computer related pasttime.
    2/ something from your closet (or drawer) that you vow to never wear again.
    3/ a candid shot of you taken by someone else.

3. 9 October 2004 at 19:16

1. A pic of you with that adorable dog of yours — you know, the one that rules the house.
    2. A pic of your favorite piece of artwork or wall hanging — anywhere in your house.
    3. A pic of your front door. 😀

4. 10 October 2004 at 00:46

I love it! Especially, the boxers. Good choice there. 😛

5. 10 October 2004 at 13:02

I have a candid shot of him…. 😀 I accept all bribes for production.

6. 10 October 2004 at 13:05

I think you’d make better use of your time if you’d model the timbs and southpark drawlz at the same time. That would appease me.

7. Troy
    11 October 2004 at 15:04

wait a minute, we had the same huge stereo at my house growing up in the living room, too! Small world! Boy, we usta’ cut up dancing and singing in front of that thing! My grandmother had the same thing. Man, where did those days and those huge stereos go?

8. 11 October 2004 at 16:03

i’d like to see a picture of you SMILING!
    😀

9. 11 October 2004 at 16:49

Dang! I see I missed this meme participation while being away sick :-/.
    LOL @ Queen Sexy.
    Troy… the stereos now serve as TV stands in many homes :)!

10. 12 October 2004 at 05:13

omg! did you steal that stereo from us? heh! we had one just like it when I was a kid and I always got yelled at for sitting on it and singing. years later my mom gave it to me…that thing had to weight 400 lbs…that was back when those things were still made out of wood and the turn table alone weighed 50 lbs.
    boy did that bring back memories!

11. 12 October 2004 at 08:02

aww cute pictures!

12. 12 October 2004 at 11:46

– one of you making a scary Halloween face
    – one of your record collection (or a close-up of your favorite section of it)
    – one of your favorite tchotchke/knick-knack (and the story behind it)
    I must’ve seen a picture of you somewhere before because I’m having weird deja vu looking at the ones of you.

13. 12 October 2004 at 12:30

Hey….EJ, I wanna see…
    the inside of the fridge.
    your favorite snack.
    the doggie!!!

14. 12 October 2004 at 13:17

Couldn’t you come back as a PowerBook or something like that?
    OK, I’ll give ya three…
    1. A pic of all your Flyte Tyme stuff (even the Pia Zadora LP)
    2. You and Anna face to face
    3. The place you consider to be your “fortress of solitude” (no, not the bathroom either)

15. 13 October 2004 at 13:32

Okay…lessee…
    1. Your dog would be great… I LOVE DOGS!!!
    2. A person you look up to
    3. Your audio collection (CDs, vinyl, etc.)

16. Enigma
    14 October 2004 at 18:20

mike watching teebee
    pic of the biggest bathroom (u know i likey baffrooms)
    pic of the front or rear of the house