I’m trying to be good and go to bed early so I can wake up funky fresh on Friday.
Anthony David is
gracing the night with his release party for his CD.
01. Ernesto – Soul Creation. From Ernesto’s Album. Exponent vibe forthcoming.
02. Foreign Exchange – All That You Are. I’ve been stuck in the hip-hop mood.
Actually, trying to categorize them as hip-hop might be a little too constricting,
since their vibes encompass nu-soul and jazzy vibes as well.
03. The Family – River Run Dry.
04. Naked Music NYC – If I Fall. From What’s On Your Mind.
05. Goapele f/Papa Love – Ease Your Mind.
06. Caron Wheeler – Blue (Is The Colour of Pain).
07. Loopless – Is The Phone Broke or Something? They’re the second
set that’s been in my head all week as well. This song is reminiscent of Randy
Crawford and the Crusaders. Check it out.
08. Mint Condition – Back to Your Lovin’.
09. Boney James with Dwele – Break of Dawn. Mellow personified.
10. Dwele – Let Your Hair Down. From Subject.
11. Lucy Pearl featuring Q-Tip and Snoop Doggy Dogg – You.
12. Case – Shine.
13. Stevie Wonder – All I Do. Case was on the Stevie vibe, so it
was only proper to continue by gracing our ears with Stevie himself.
14. Blaze – Wishing You Were Here. A little house always helps.
15. Timmy Gatling – Rock Me Good. Finishing up on the old-school tip.
Hear this, and listen with your heart…..