It’s a feel-good vibe I have for you this weekend.
01. Central Living- Inside. It’s from Bare
Essentials, Volume Two. Central Living’s vocalist, Lisa Shaw, can be heard everywhere, most notably with Miguel Migs.
02. Beanfield with Bajka- Home. From Seek.
03. Blue 6 – Music and Wine (Th’ Attaboy Vocal). From Bare
Essentials, Volume One
04. Slave – Just a Touch of Love. Air bass. That’s
all I’m sayin’.
05. Groove Collective- Everything is Changing (Swag Mix). A great instrumental, also
Essentials, Volume One. Almost
06. Madvillain Featuring Stacy Epps – Eye. The absorption from this
album comes from Mister JT
and Trent, who’ve
both listed it as one
of the finest albums, if not one of the most innovative, so
far this year. I’m feelin’ it.
07. Aquanote – All Over You. Because I’m feeling Naked Music and their
vibes these days. Also from Bare Essentials, Volume 2.
08. A Tribe Called Quest- Go Ahead In The Rain. From People’s
Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm.
09. Madvillain – Curls.
10. Loose Ends – Love’s Got Me. From Look
How Long, Loose Ends’ final CD. Feelin’ a little funky.
11. Adriana Evans – Trippin’.
12. Towa Tei with Bahamadia and Viv. Happy. From Sound
else was on the Bahamadia tip, so I had to pull this one out.
13. Kid N’ Play – Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody. Old school hip hop, part
14. Lewis Taylor – Madman. From stoned,
15. Power Station – Some Like It Hot. If not air bass, then definitely
Just a touch of love. A little bit.