Fantastic Flavors Fadeproof Flavors Shmoove is all over the place. Hermes is back (finally), and so now I’m happy as hell and trying to get everything straightened out. On my to do list:
1. Sleep. I’m tired as hell. Two letters: O.T.
2. This MovableType 3.0 thing is exhilarating, but it’s also giving me some serious fits. If you think that commenting is painful as hell, join the club. It IS a pain. Just follow the login prompts, close out comments, and then go back into commenting again. Little things like CSS, the comment box, and templates I have yet to work out. All that being said, it’s not a bad thing, and 3.0 has its pluses. I’m still really trying to adjust. Which brings me to Project EJ Cubed:
3. Exponent is on it’s way into being integrated here. With version 3.0 and MT plugins, I can pull it all in. (Exporting from Typepad’s going to be interesting, since it’s not terribly intuitive). The warmer it gets the more the musical notes heat me up even further. There have been a couple of things going on. First off, I lost a signature, and because of it got a nice comment from:
4. Laurnea, which means that I will be reviewing the CD, I Remember. While I did lose her autograph, I did get Omar’s, and subsequently I went record shopping and:
5. Met Lizz Fields, purchased her album, and went to her concert. Photogenic and musical at the same time, it’s been a good thing.
6. Thanks to KB, I’m now on Burn-It: The Spring 2004 Edition. Time’s running out with a quickness, but I’ve managed to pull it off.
7. I’ve joined Blogcritics now.
8. I’ve gotten my swole on, and I’m back up to my weight and my strength I was striving for. I’ll be updating about that soon enough. Time for phase II.
Time to synch up my keyboard with my mind…