First thing’s first.
1. I support Team Buccho, hands down.
2. I’m still marinating over LTJ Bukem and the fact that I was able to witness drum and bass with no other than Trader Mike. Life is good.
3. I’m a little irritated over going to see Laurnea, purchasing her CD, getting her autograph, and then losing both the CD and the autograph. First the laptop, now this. Ugh.
4. I’m still somewhat mystified/annoyed by Blog justice and its discontents. I’ll be at SXSW next year, that’s for sure.
Onto the answers. Thanks for the questions! Any more questions, I’ll answer them also. I’ll entertain questions for the rest of the week.
1. How many times have you ever been in love? 6 times.
2. Is your life today, anything like you imagined it would be ten years ago? Actually, no. I didn’t imagine being in a long-term relationship, living in a house, and having a car, as strange as it sounds. I figured I’d live in a condo, not need a car, and be in and out of love all the time.
3. Where do you see yourself in five years? I see myself semi-retired/self-employed, still loving, and still living.
1. If you had to pick one absolutely all time favourite song, what would it be? That’s very nearly impossible. One of the songs that came immediately to mind is Always And Forever by Heatwave, but it changed 3 times while I was typing.
2. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? Ironically, I’d still live in the United States, and I’d still be in Atlanta.
001. if money were of no consequence what would be your ideal job? A musician. I’d have to relearn how to play, but I would love being a drummer/pianist.
002. you’re on a desert island you can only listen to one cd for the rest of your life – what is it? Loose Ends, A Little Spice comes to mind right now.
003. love at first sight – fact or fiction? Fact. 🙂
Rouge Angel asks:
1) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A fireman. 🙂
2) Who is the person you look up to the most? Earnest Hite, a man who I consider to be my ‘father’ who helped shape and mold me when I was just coming into my own.
3) What movie/music star were you in love with as a teenager? Sheila E. I can’t explain it. I can’t. I’m getting all tingly now. Don’t mind me.
1) what are 5 things your loved ones/friends do that irritate you the most? This one’s hard, because they’re not irritating- just things that make me take a deep breath before answering.
1. “Have you called your mom yet?”
2. “When you gonna cook?”
3. “…but they’re White/Black/Chinese!”
4. “You don’t ever call me, but that’s okay. I’ll be alright.”
5. “I didn’t think you wanted to do anything, so I didn’t bother asking you.”
2)How does your ability to handle stress differ today from what it was 2-3 years ago? I appear to pay no attention to things, because the more I take things in stride the more I can accomplish. I used to think the more I pushed, the more I could get things done. Now, the more I stand behind the scenes, the more I can work from the inside.
3) what are 3 things you’d most like to change about yourself and why?
1. Stop/avoid having these medical issues. That’s a given.
2. Be willing to be more multitasking, which means more energy. There’s so much that needs to be done outta life, and not enough time.
3. Be a better driver. We know that ain’t gonna happen though. 😉
1. What is your fondest memory. My fondest memory is being in Hawaii.
2. Beer or wine? Between those two, wine.
3. Who is your favorite musical artist or group? That’s hard. There’s so much music out there. Loose Ends comes immediately to mind.
And Queen Sexy….
1). What is your best feature? My big, huge, brown eyes.
2). What is one thing you regret most? Having to watch people just die and for me not to see them before they crossed over.
3). What person has had the biggest influence on your life? My father. I wanted/want to be just like him – no worries at all, and the ability to have a breakfast of pancakes with a chocolate milkshake. 🙂