thumbs up to tarantino

thumbs up to tarantino

Let me make this simple.
Kill Bill? A great movie.

I rather liked it and was pleasantly surprised to sit all the way through,
as tired as I was, and not fall asleep. That’s a good thing. The highlights?

– Vivica Fox (she’s beautiful here)
in a very good role. What can I say? I’m one of
the
biggest
fans.
Uma Uma Uma Uma Uma!
Lucy Liu!
– Wait a minute! Does that mean I’m all into women this season?!
– Blood. Copius.
Uma Uma Uma in a "Gattaca? Oh that was just childsplay" kinda
vibe.

To give any plot out, any more statements about it, would ruin it for you, so
go see it. I’m gonna go see it again this week, because I’m the dim one, and
I’m sure I might have missed some of it.

Opinions? Please share. I know I have Bernard’s opinion right
here
[Addendum: MJ and JT have opinions too. They absolutely rule].

8 Responses “thumbs up to tarantino”

1. 12 October 2003 at 11:20

can’t wait to check this movie out. vivicia fox is really coming along with her acting… i was concerned for a minute. lucy lui is always putting it down…. she’s good!

2. 12 October 2003 at 17:45

you did some housecleaning while i was away. i likes the new digs. and i totally loved kill bill.

3. 13 October 2003 at 09:37

KILL BILL is one of the best movies of the year! every element from the cinematography, the music, the anime, the story, and the actresses. Everything was on point! and i love the lil girl that was the Bodyguard. Did that first gun shot scare the hell out of you like it did me?

4. 13 October 2003 at 10:24

it’s real crute up in hurrrr! kill bill was great. much more humourous than the crowd i saw it with realized.

5. 13 October 2003 at 15:39

Kill Bill, first pass

(spoilers aplenty ahead) Maybe it’s because we had such a horrible experience in the theater before the movie began. Maybe…

6. 14 October 2003 at 02:33

I loved Kill Bill. From the soundtrack to UMA. I can’t wait for February to come by!

7. 14 October 2003 at 15:56

I wanted to see it last weekend, but I . I’ll definitiely see it soon… Everyone’s been giving it the thumbs up!

8. 15 October 2003 at 17:15

ooooh, cool…love the new “flavors”! *buhdum, dahh*
    will you look at vivica’s cleavage? my oh my. she’s a hottie…and a hottie who’s older than me, to boot. i heard her say in an interview that she went from a size 8 to a size 4 while preparing for this movie….which, by the way, i haven’t seen yet, but it’s on the list. i’m not a big tarantino fan, per se, but he can be interesting. and i like uma and lucy.