october, weekend iii

Lynne D. Johnson
Kevin R. Scott
Fitness with BK.
Day-O
Digital camera fun.

Did I miss anything? Anyone wanna add involvement…just email me here. I’ll
have the iPager on my person for the weekend.

13 Responses “october, weekend iii”

1. 18 October 2003 at 05:24

Don’t forget my big sista gorgeous one! (.daily)

2. 18 October 2003 at 11:17

You might want to strike out digital camera fun from your list as it appears to have fallen out of your bag during your last minute packing frenzy. Anna found it on the floor and was about to claim it as one of her toys! You might want to hop on over to WalMart (they are everywhere, right?) and pick up a couple of cheap disposable cameras (with built in flash) to capture your treasured weekend memories.

3. 18 October 2003 at 12:10

Priceless!!!

4. 18 October 2003 at 12:27

Ahem…Walmart? In NYC? Puhleeze!

5. 18 October 2003 at 14:16

i love walmart…too bad there are none here.

6. 18 October 2003 at 14:17

i love walmart…too bad there are none here.

7. 18 October 2003 at 18:36

can someone resend me bernard’s address! i misplaced it

8. 19 October 2003 at 22:46

It was great finally meeting you in the flesh papi! You too Kevin and Lynne d. 😉
    Now if I could only catch up with Mr. Fullwood.
    (five bloggers and not a cam between us)

9. 20 October 2003 at 13:46

That “no cam” thing is a travesty!

10. Bernard
    20 October 2003 at 15:24

Prime… I don’t know how you do it… as I was cleaning up on Saturday, EJ leaned back and went to sleep (that’s putting a lot of trust in a man with Pledge, a feather duster, creative imagination and a digital camera)… but I let him rest… It was good having you around. The traffic Gods were with you as we made it back and forth from the train station to my place and back to the airport in time for your flight.

11. Bernard
    20 October 2003 at 15:25

Prime… I don’t know how you do it… as I was cleaning up on Saturday, EJ leaned back and went to sleep (that’s putting a lot of trust in a man with Pledge, a feather duster, creative imagination and a digital camera)… but I let him rest… It was good seeing EJ. The traffic Gods were with us as we made it back and forth from the train station to my place and back to the airport in time for the flight.

12. 20 October 2003 at 21:08

yeah the no cam thing was carazy. i swore donald would have his so i didn’t bring mine. and kev swore ej would have one. go figure. i guess bernie shoulda met with us for brunch cuz he woulda came thru.

13. 15 January 2004 at 08:19