i found nemo

Magic makes the music more
And a mortal minute makes it more
Waking up is naked, you two might find
Your body is a temple

Magic In A Mortal
Minute
, Cody Chesnutt, "The Headphone Masterpiece"

Don’t call me on Sunday night. Don’t IM me. I’ll be watching The
Wire
and going to a couple of places I promised I’d go. I’ll respond during
commercials. Remember, forwarned is
forarmed.

I’ve uploaded as many pictures as I could. It seems that I’ve taken way too
many pictures this month. 90 down, 30 more to go.

I watched Die Another Day twice. Am I really that enamored with Halle
Berry
?

I absolutely loved, loved loved Finding
Nemo
. Go see it, if there is a child
trapped in your body somewhere then I guarantee this will be a great film for
you. If you planned on watching Purple
Rain
or Halloween again,
then
you’re
really not thinking in the same realm that this movie is in.

Street Time runs
hot and cold to me. I’d rather Ludacris spend
time away from
the screen (ala MTV
Movie
Awards
) and onto an album. Speaking of MTV Movie Awards, I have yet to see
Daredevil. Does
anyone I know like that movie? Yoda was absolutely great ("Lay off Yoda, no one
does." "Long live your queen. Latifah.") Pink rules.

What happens when you see someone’s ex and they make a pass at you?

Let’s see. Finally added Mr. Scott to my blogroll, as well as sugarbear (don’t
ask me what took so long…have you seen my yearly supply of Geritol? It seems
to be missing…)

You are Morpheus-
You are Morpheus, from “The Matrix.” You
have strong faith in yourself and those around
you. A true leader, you are relentless in your
pursuit.

What Matrix Persona Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

9 Responses “i found nemo”

1. Bernie
    8 June 2003 at 15:44

“What happens when you see someone’s ex and they make a pass at you?”
    If you’re in a relationship, you pass on it. Reminding them of that fact usually helps.
    If you’re single, everyone is fair game. Ex is just another word for single and available.

2. 8 June 2003 at 22:59

You weren’t watching “Die Another Day” for Pierce Brosnan (the way my wife did *goodnatured grumble*), were you?

3. 9 June 2003 at 00:57

“What happens when you see someone’s ex and they make a pass at you?”
    raise an eyebrow in smug suspicion. works every time.

4. 9 June 2003 at 03:27

:) Thanks!
    Also Finding Nemo looks good as hell, I need to see something calm and soothing, I just read one of the scariest books I’ve read in a while, and now I can’t sleep. lol, I’m just like a big kid.

5. 9 June 2003 at 08:01

George, it didn’t start out that way, really it didn’t *wink*, but Pierce looked very very sensual in that movie, and the interaction he had with Halle was downright amazing. I told Mike I liked the special effects though….

6. 10 June 2003 at 10:15

Pierce is so freaking sexy in The Thomas Crown Affair. Even this girl can noticed.
    About the Ex question:
    If you’re single and available it depends on how good of a friend the ex dated. If you’re not single then remind them of that fact and move on.

7. 12 June 2003 at 12:33

Special effects my a**!! Is that you only watch it after I fall asleep? Hum? Hum ?

8. 12 June 2003 at 12:46

Batting eyes I don’t know what you’re talking about….

9. 12 June 2003 at 16:37

i really need to see nemo…maybe sandra and i will go tonite….
    i took the matrix quiz twice and was tank both times. didn’t he, like, DIE in the first one? that’s neat. “faithful. dedicated. loyal. caring.” and dead!