(You know, I should really come up with some kind of music sample up here.)
Well, alright….I guess I should start blogging again in my free time. I’m
the one to blame since I find something to do all the time besides sit somewhere
and relax. You know about the two funerals, what I got for Christmas, and the
fact that we at dic can throw parties that boggle the mind. And yes the Falcons
lost, so I’m not inclined to watch football during the weekend. It’s time for
basketball now. So, with all that in mind, where do I start?
1. I’ve been spending some time near the refrigerator.
My favorites are Conecuh sausages and grilled cheeses.
2. I’m supposed to be taking a
spinal tap bone marrow test to see if
I still have any of the MAC
disease present in my body. If it’s still present, well, gone is the medication
and in it’s place….there are IVs…twice a day for at least a month.
3. I’ll be taking 16 self training courses in the next 16 days to apply for
4. I’ll be taking 2 classes over the next two weeks.
5. I’ll be in meetings every Thursday night to keep up with the HIV fellas in
6. I have visitors from Newark coming through here in the next two weeks, while
I plan for a Chicago bum rush before the end of January.
7. I’ve been in the middle of a musical overrun. Asking me what I listen to
is like asking me what kind of air I breathe.
8. My television consists of: Will
& Grace, Scrubs,
24, and The
Shield. I’m hoping to start watching Alias
when everything starts going into rerun. There’s only so much I can watch before
9. I gotta be up to date with blogs. Sorry, too many things came up at once.
At least I stay awake enough to be able to deal with more.
So what’s been up with you?